Hells-History
March 28, 2024, 07:14:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Item Shop added!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

forum rules!

Chat Box
May 05, 2012, 05:43:15 pm sk1ll dr4g0n says: how do i play this game
July 08, 2011, 12:10:43 pm kiwi2011 says: how do you make an account to play the game Huh
May 19, 2011, 08:05:07 pm Conceptionz says: how do i get the webclient?
April 23, 2011, 04:29:29 pm 123321123 says: omg....
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: forum rules!  (Read 151 times)
Super F-Mod: Ivyfpop
Forum-Mod

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 04:33:36 pm »

sorry i am a bit late posting this but here they are.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The Rule;
Post hunting - Post hunting is not allowed. Their is a fine line between spamming the forums, and being active on the forums. Sure... Everybody loves to post
and the reward of having a high post count is more then pleasing, but please watchh yourself while doing this. No-One likes a post hunter.

Punishment;
Punishment for post hunting will most likely start off as an infraction, if continued it could almost certainly result in a ban. Please watch yourself when post hunting.

The Rule;
Harrasment - Do not intentionaly harras or annoy the communuity. Especially staff members. It is considered bad, and an annoying thing to do.

Punishment;
Harrasing depending on the afromentioned, and the victim, could result on a mute, Perm mute, IP mute, Ban, Perm ban, Ip ban. Depending on the seriousness of the crime. You have been warned.

The Rule;
Flaming - Flaming is just like harrasment, it is an annoying thing to do. It is to intentionaly harm another person emotionally. And will NOT be tolerated. Not only does it make the forums look bad, it makes the game, and the staff, and all the players, look bad.

Punishment;
The punishment for this is perhaps for serious than harrasment, it not only harrases people, but it makes the whole community look bad. so doing so could result in the same as a harrasment, OR WORSE.

The Rule;
Advertising - Advertising, other forums, or servers, is not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM allowed, please make sure you don't do this or...

Punishment;
Or it will almost certainly end in an Perminent Host/Ip ban. Watch yourself, do not be tempted into doing it.
Report Spam   Logged

need help i got your back ingame

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: